View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 02:55 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Formatted ePubs instead of FB2 or Text?

I just recently discovered that the Ectaco jetBook can use embedded fonts in formatted ePubs. What's weird is that I have never seen any review or image with a well-formatted ePub displayed in a jetBook. Do most people read only read text in jetBooks? I see the jetBook Mini will only use FB2 and Text formats. I believe the jetBook Lite is pretty much the same as the jetBook in this regard (that it will display well-formatted ePubs). Is that true?

(This post was meant to be in a different thread, but I guess it doesn't matter.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote