View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 12:42 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
As always with me, the books fall into three groups: books I will vote for, books I won't vote for, and books I haven't quite decided about yet. The first cut eliminates the three books I've already read. Whose Body? was already a reread and I'd always rather read something new.
Yup, I agree, except, of course, in the case of the book I nominated, which was, technically, a re-read. But separated by so many years as to be completely new. But there are others in this list that would be re-reads and wouldn't be ones I'm excited about, frankly. OTOH, there are books I'm quite intrigued by.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote