View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That strikes me akin to saying that, even though I really enjoyed my last meal of fish and chips, I'm never going to eat fish and chips again, because if I do, I might not enjoy it as I did the first time .
And if eating a meal were anything like falling in and out of like with people/characters, it might even be applicable.

I like fish and chips, and I like my friend Bob. But if Bob and I only get together to eat fish and chips, I will eventually tire of one or both of them.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-16-2017 at 05:31 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote