View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:14 AM   #12
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
When I got my iPad, I immediately put it into an XGEAR Shield (Polycarbonate shell and bumper, see here: http://www.xgearlive.com/products/ipad/pad-shield ) and put a screen protector on it, because the main users are my 2 boys aged 8 and 7.

Now, of course it does not look/feel so nice and sleek as the iPad 2 or the ones without such protection, but on the other hand it has kept it alive and through quite a few bumps and drops so far :-)

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote