View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #8
tstarky
Next mood swing...6 min
tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Fire, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post

Of course some posters are raising hell that they did nothing drastic at all and it "broke all by itself", the device being defective for breaking so easily et cetera...
Really? LOL I don't believe my 4 yr old when she says "It broke all by itself" and I surely don't believe anyone old enough to peck that lame statement out on a computer. Who do they think they are fooling?
tstarky is offline   Reply With Quote