View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
Seriously?? I'd love to know how you do that, because I only buy LRX from the Sony store as a last resort. I have yet to find a way to crack the DRM on those files.
Sorry, gang, my first post was misleading. I'm in the middle of a tax situation and am not thinking clearly (probably not a good day to be dealing with the taxes!).

I've never had trouble putting LRX on all the *Sony* devices I've wanted to put them on. I authorize the device and it just works.

Adobe DRM has given me no end of problems, even when the devices are authorized.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote