View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #27180
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Coffee never did keep me awake, even though I really needed it during university. Tea does make me wired, though.
I'm the opposite, I'm afraid. And even tea can be a problem if there's too much of it late in the day. Now go back 15 years? No problem at all. But these days, I find caffeine bothering me more and more. Especially as coffee.

Right now: Tea. An unidentified oolong that isn't bad. Wish I could read the label on this bag, I might buy more.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote