View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #60
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Not true for my unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
One rather annoying thing I'm seeing is that after you look up a word in the dictionary or pull up a menu or change the light setting--basically do anything that causes a small window to be overlaid on top of the text--once the overlaid window closes a large portion of the text on the page is displayed much thinner and lighter, and this isn't always just the text that had been overlaid. I can restore the text by forcing a page refresh by paging back then paging forward to redisplay the page. But this is an inconvenience. Amazon needs to force a total page refresh whenever an overlaid window closes.
I just tried what you did and did not notice that problem. I have Page Refresh set to On.

I have the same firmware as you so it may be your screen layers again. Maybe it happens with Page Refresh set to Off.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote