View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Thank you, I will definitely go give that a try! On another note, I am guessing there is no way to remove the white "Personal" label that amazon places on the bottom of any personal document?

Thanks again-
I'd be surprised if there were, short of a hack. They probably think of this as a feature or convenience, not an annoyance. It is probably an overlay on top of the thumbnail, not in the thumbnail itself.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote