View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #9
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Do you mean you're getting a Stop error what we call a blue screen of death or the installer crashes?
No at the very end of the installation it gives me an error which says: "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002) ". This happens at the very end of the installation, and I get a finish message after that. I can use Windows Explorer to send files but I cannot from within programs because it is not able to create a printer.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote