Thread: Hi . oops!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #7
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
The only thing I can recommend is to try and go through the update process again. I don't know why, because I did not experience it myself, but sometimes the "apps" do not get loaded back after the firmware updates the OS.
Other users have mentioned that just re-flashing through the exact same update processes will correct missing or non-functional applications.

If you do go this route and use the updater on the Pandigital site, just remember to follow the steps all the way through. Sometimes it asks for a reconnect and downloads to the Novel a second time.

Good luck.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote