View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:43 AM   #66
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
Okay, now we have gone through the looking glass and broke it. Are you serious?
Just thought the thread lost the passion that it had at the start was trying to re ignite it.

Although I do stand by my statement that Calibre limits my ability to access my library with some other software so I feel it is restrictive same as drm but I love its ability to make epubs so am willing to live with it
I just hope someone will come up with a better directory and file structure in the send to option at least so it is lot easier to browse my library in my v3 Hanlin
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote