View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #45
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
I had not much time the last few days, but today I tested my 'problem' by replacing the vbscript.dll with exactly the same one from one of the other computers here (They all have the same build cloned on them) It solved my problem. For one reason or another the DLL was corrupt.
You know I was going to suggest this. However what I was going to recommend was that you place this DLL in a different location.

It did not seem like the DLL was corrupt, but rather you had installed a different version of the DLL at some time.

I'm glad you have it working.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote