View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 01:42 PM   #32
terendel
Enthusiast
terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terendel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
"Saddle Tan". Yes, it does mark up, but that's what you'd expect from a suede-finish leather like this. I have a messenger bag made from the same finish leather which does the same. It adds individuality to it, to my mind.

My magnets are still fine.
Thank you. I agree it adds individuality, but I guess I've never had anything with a suede finish before. Just checking that all was to be expected.

Of course, now my magnets are behaving perfectly. Go figure.
terendel is offline   Reply With Quote