View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #15
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I second that partly.
1st, I think that granting the OP an educational trip to Nigeria would be mostly beneficial. If not for him then at least for the nerves of numerous other people. Preferably by one-way ticket.
A free trip aimed at getting more knowledge...
wouldn't that just be what he keeps demanding?
Knowledge for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derangedhermit View Post
Please pick some other headline to push your agenda.
This here... Well, as soon as you change your statement into something beginning with: "Please pick some line" and ending with "push" I'll sign the petition.