View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 03:38 AM   #5
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhudston View Post
I use iBooks for my PDF's as you can sync with your desk top, and also load them in by email. And it's free
I hate using iBooks for PDFs. If I read a PDF on the iPhone/iTouch, I read it horizontal. I then have to enlarge each page of the PDF, since it reverts back to the original size for each page. Very irritating. Plus, iBooks has no text reflow feature. Or autoscroll.

Plus, iBooks is so sluggish. It takes forever for it to open books, turn orientation, turn pages, it's virtually unreadable for me.

Last edited by arcadata; 08-14-2010 at 03:40 AM.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote