View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #134
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
For Mobipocket you should not specify the text alignment of normal paragraphs. The Mobipocket program allows the reader to specify whether they want the text to be justified or not. If you force the issue with explicit alignment styles you'll irritate the readers who like it the other way.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
How do you specify justification in the source file?

I'm creating mobipocket files and without a device that can read the format I'm kind of at a loss as to figuring out how it actually looks on a device and it wasn't until i started experimenting more with Epub that I realized what a big difference justification has on the way the ebook turns out.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote