View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I got the wifi. Just this morning validated my choice. I had bought a book yesterday. Was about to run out of the house and hadn't put it on my Kindle, so I quickly sent it over. When I opened the book it looked hideous. I couldn't read it. It was left aligned, and of course, didn't have my font.

So being that I always edit my books before loading them to the kindle, no use for me to have 3g ever. It would be different if it was a Kindle Fire. I'd love to have the HDX with AT&T. But WAY out of my price range.
Interesting.

So why 3G on the Fire and not on the PW? Is because the Fire is a tablet? means ... email, browsing, etc?

I could not wait and bought a PW2 wifi from BB. No complains about screen quality but not sure if I should return or keep it. My PW1 is 3G and love the convenience or being able to download my ebooks from the cloud (or buy) especially when I am traveling outside of USA.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote