View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #55
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
The reason I rooted mine, or at least left it rooted, is the ReLaunch file manager - I've side loaded my ePubs onto an SD card, using Calibre to create an Author/Series/Title hierarchy and while the default Explorer is a bit limited in what it shows (using a lot of screen real estate with big icons), the replacement launcher/explorer is much better for what I use it for.
I've put CoolReader on, but so far not decided whether to switch from the default reader...
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote