View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #494
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
A feature I would like to see in the table of contents is the page number where each chapter starts.
I don't know if I missed anything, but when reading a sideloaded ebook I don't know how far I am in a chapter. I might be a little on the OCD side here, but I like as much as I can to read until the end of a chapter before going to bed or starting doing something unrelated for a long time
On the Sony 650, it's easy to find (when the table of contents or the ebook is well formated). So far, no luck with the Kobo Mini.
Yes please, page numbers in TOC! I've wanted that for ages.

And also, I would like the status bar back. I know there is sort of one in kepubs, but you have to open the book menu, and then open another pop up menu. The status bar used to be right there in the bottom of the book menu with chapter markers and all, in both kepub and epub. Why take that away? I want it back please, I liked that bar.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote