View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #2975
Wolowizardry
Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolowizardry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kinlde 4 (Grey)
Hey i have a question, after installing the jailbreak and the wallpapers i registered my kindle and i got a notice from amazon that read:

"Test kindle installation report:

Dear developer.
your kindle is no longer a test kindle and is unable to test items previously signed by authorized developers.
If you want your device to be a test kindle again, please contact the developer.
Thank you.
The kindle team"

is this message because of the jailbreak?
Also i got deals in my kindle after registration but i did a restore to factory defaults and the ads were gone so i did the jailbreak and the wallpapers hack all over again and its fine now, but not registered.
Wolowizardry is offline   Reply With Quote