View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Everyone's input makes me excited for both the book and the movie. Not sure how I have went 48 years without ever trying either.

Starting the book tonight even though I am in the middle of another. I often have many books going at once. This may be an exception if it's as good as I expect it will be. May not be able to put it down.

The advice of having the background information of the book has trumped the possibility of making the movie seem lame in comparison.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote