Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #9509
Shayne Parkinson
Author
Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shayne Parkinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
What are Forbes comments on Charles Schultz? I could look it up, but since I'll be guessing the 2011 earnings, I can't look it up yet. Is the $25M "only" syndicated earnings from the Peanuts strip, or is it mostly from Fantagraphics restauration and complete print of Peanuts?

$25M is a lot, but Peanuts is one of the finest comic strips created.
"After last year's Iconix purchase of an 80% stake, Schulz' prized cartoon characters maintained a bulk of their reported 1,200 licensing agreements with the likes of Met-Life, Warner Home Video, ABC and Hallmark. The focus of the last year has been bringing Peanuts to the digital space, with a Capcom video game, low-priced e-books, a Facebook application and comics and graphic novels on iTunes. "

Quote:
I think I'm on the safe side to guess that Both Elizabeth Taylors and John Lennons earnings are about $16M
You are indeed. It's $12 million.
Shayne Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote