View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #47
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post

For the saturated markets product innovations are required to attract existing owners of e-book readers to upgrade. Instead we are rather seeing a reduced range of options. All the major readers are quite similar now.
We aren't even seeing 5" and 7" readers any more.
Maybe it’s because these models are coming out from the same shop but with different labels. One obvious way to reduce cost is to cut down different models and concentrate on providing better software on a single model.
For me, the only thing that will force me upgrade will be if my current reader breaks down or there is a model with more than 7 inch screen having same weight as current 6 inch ereaders. I don’t see any chance of that happening at the moment.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote