View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 06:00 PM   #70
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneandonlyDoc View Post
I don't watch SyFy anymore--not really. Too much wrestling and non-science fiction/fantasy programming. I occasionally tune in for some Ghost Hunters/GHI and I try not to miss Haven, though I'm not completely heartbroken when I miss either.
I do like a number of SyFy shows. Eureka, Warehouse 13, Alphas, Being Human, and Haven, but I'd scrape my own eyes out before I'd watch wrestling. I used to watch Ghost Hunters but got tired of them almost catching a ghost on film. And the less said about SyFY movies the better.

I thought that Dresden Files improved considerably as the season went on, and its cancellation, while underhandedly blaming it on Paul Blackthorn, still rankles.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote