View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 01:01 PM   #41
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by stxopher
Well, Word and Word-pad both have the "increase font by 1" function. Now if only Open Office would do something like that (you know, for us cheap and low end people).
How about just *select all* and then right click and click on font size and change it and resave it? I guess I don't have problems because all the books that I do have here are ready to go, I am just resizing them and perhaps changing the font for the reader. But I just did what I said above to a book saved in .rtf format, changed it to tiimes new roman and then changed the font to 18, resaved and it worked.

Of I guess I am not understanding what all is going on here and of course some of it I am seeing here is confusing the heck out of me as well.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote