Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #114
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
margins = 0
Line spacing = 0
Malabar
I don’t know exactly what is the font size, it is 2 notches above the middle off the slider.

I just noticed that when I leave the book at the beginning of a new chapter it does remember the last page read, but if I leave in the middle off the chapter next time I open it it will open at the beginning off the chapter.
I tried using Malabar with various font sizes but couldn't get the bug to appear, sorry.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote