View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #308
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Yes, one of our other MR member authors makes a comment in this thread about being able to have his books DRM-free via B&N's PubIt. But they don't give any indication about DRM status in the product info (like Amazon used to but doesn't anymore) and you'll have to let people know in the blurb.

DRM-free B&N books are just plain ePubs and I've had no problems converting any of the few I've gotten for reading on my Kindle.
I might go off Select for the next few months, then. I have a promo coming up later this month (in my comic book, Ragemoor) that'll run for four months. I created the ad before Select appeared and it says something about Risen being "for all ereaders." If I can list it with B&N DRM-free, that statement would be true, even if the book's only available at two retailers.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote