Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #214
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
actually the easiest way is to use the OTA or the upgrade method (copying the new Dk_System and restart.) . the warning is just to inform users that the new release is actually a new OS. (there is nothing to worry about it)

Appearing of this bugs is quite normal since the new OS is in its very first stage.
Gotcha. I was just curious as it sounds like its totally different folders being used (xKindle vs Dk ones) and I wasn't sure.

And yeah, you always gotta expect some bugs. I know it was a big release, meaning a lot of new stuff added/removed/tweaked/updated, and that often makes for even more potential issues.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote