View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
While I can understand why docx support might be useful, I do not see how it would help you get a view of how thinbgs might look on an ereader. As far as I know none of them support docx (or even doc) natively. The "Save as Web Page (filtered)" option in Word is likely to give the best results as it removes any docx specific formatting to give.HTML that ebook formats are likely to support.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote