View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:45 AM   #24
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitty View Post
hey, you guys, there's a backlighting solution for e-ink displays. I'm not sure of the details, but go to wikipedia and search for the first e-ink cell phone. It will say that it is somehow lit. The rest of the research is for you.
I have one of those phones (Motofone F3) - in fact, I just posted about it in another thread. I don't remember exactly how the illumination works, but I don't think the screen was backlit - I think it was lit from the side or bottom. The keyboard was backlit, though.

(I can't find my charger or I'd provide more details).
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote