View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #40
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I bought a book from their bestseller list (unfortunately I'd already read/purchased most of them, but I found one that looks like it might be interesting -- figured it's worth the risk since it was $5, and the offer was for a $10 credit), but I still haven't seen a confirmation of the $10 credit. Does it show up in my account somewhere? Should I have received a confirmation? Should I be contacting Amazon?
For now, do nothing. It'll appear as a credit on your account after the promo is over (May 21) and no later than Jun 30.

3. A $10 Amazon promotional credit will be applied to your account at the end of the offer period, but in no event later than June 30, 2011.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote