View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:46 AM   #12
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@jbacelar, thanks for responding, even though it is bad news for me. If it was a bug on XP or Vista platforms, I would stand a chance of getting a fix. As it is, I don't know what I can do.

The only unusual thing on this Vista machine was that I had to install a missing DLL file, MSVCP100, which I did post about previously. And the dll installation was problematical as well. But at least now Sigil will launch on Vista. It always launched ok on the XP machine, no dll error messages.

This installation on the Vista machine was a clean install, but I will try to clean out all things Sigil on both machines, and start again. Maybe there is an old registry entry or something gumming up the works.

But it kind of looks like I must stay with v 7-1 in order to get Preview Window zoom.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote