View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
No, that doesn't work for me. That only affects the active Book View or active Code View window.

In v 7-1, the Book View window and Preview Window were tied together, and CTRL +/-/0 would zoom Book View and Preview Window in synch. If you were in Code View, the CTRL +/-/0 would only affect the code window.

Now, in v 7-2, NOTHING will zoom the Preview Window, even if Book View is active. Preview Window stays at the default zoom, as per the original installation.

I am unable to zoom the Preview Window at all.
I have tried in XP Pro, and in Vista (newly downloaded and re-installed in Vista, no change).

haaaalllllpppp!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote