View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 04:32 AM   #72
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
@Ken, in the very worst case youn have to open the Aura, get the SD card out, proceed like it is described in the threads about memory enhancements. At the end of the WinImage part WinImage asks you which volume it should mount. Mount the last one, the non-Linux one, delete the launcher.png/launche2.png and save. Then write this new image back to the SD card.
And to make sure you don't do something wrong it can't hurt to use a different SD card for writing and put this other card back into the aura...
Actually I can read and write to that partition in Windows Explorer, but as it is now I will have to remove the internal sd card. KoReader has its File Manager setup to only show folders and readable files, no executable files show. So, I can't make a .sh file to exit KoReader manually. Or rather when I make one I can't see it in the File Manager.

I have limited what I have loaded on my Arua just for this contingency.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote