Thread: Seriousness American Health Care
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
But where does 'healthcare' begin and end?
There's a debate in the UK about whether IVF should be provided free.
Some people don't think the NHS should provide tattoo removal, or other cosmetic procedures.
I'm among those who would like to see government run healthcare here but I can only laugh at the thought that it would provide free IVF or tattoo removal! I'm pretty sure that whatever system we adopt, those won't be included.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote