View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 06:04 PM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnymorris View Post
I don't suppose there's any chance of that firmware for N647B and a few pointers on how to use it please? I have a Mac but can use Ubuntu if it makes any difference, I can use the terminal in both, I just want to be sure I get the procedure correct before I break something!

I looked at the link in the post here but couldn't see which firmware was for N647B, did I miss it?
I'm not surprised. The link in that post was completely wrong. I have no idea how I did it at the time. I've fixed the link and sent you a PM with the link to the image.

Memory Upgrade Mod Guide has some instructions for using it. They are for the Glo under Windows, but will give a general idea. And I'm sure there are more specific Mac and Linux instructions reasonably early in the thread.

Instructions for factory resetting the WiFi are in the forum somewhere. Unfortunately, I can never find them and don't have one so have never needed to learn the steps. They are no longer on the Kobo help site. If someone does remember them, or can point out a post with them, we can add them to the WiKi so they don't get lost.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote