View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:16 PM   #46
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xOrphenochx View Post
Thanks ALOT IceHand. I too was using JE-Comics and batch jobs SUCKED. I did find one error in your latest version. I am using a mac so I don't know if libtiff might have changed since then, but the -o for output needs to be before the .tif file name or else it won't convert to PDF.
You mean the tiff2pdf command? Strange, the order shouldn't really matter, but sure I can change it if it produces errors. Which version of libtiff are you using? (I have 3.8.2 installed)

By the way, did you need to change the script as serpentium did or did it work aside from the libtiff error?
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote