View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:57 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
To have a system that you don't have to rely on me (or someone else) to help you update/modify in the future, I would go the ppa route I described above. That way, system package installing/updating procedures will still function normally.

This kind of stuff not being your forte is sort of why I suggested the path I did. We can go the other route, but it will be more involved, and future updates to Sigil won't be integrated into your normal system update procedures.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote