View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 11:19 AM   #25
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Thank you knc1!
I put the update 4.1.3 into root, but Kindle just silently deleted it without giving me an option to update through Settings.

So how would you suggest to update the certificates?
I noticed that this 'unable to establish secure connection' error appears only a few websites, like Wikipedia, Yahoo Mail (allow to browse after I hit 'yes' 4 times), Wall Street Journal (says only the above error with no 'yes' option at all), Yahoo Mail (says once the error, then says that Browser is unable to display this page). Yahoo.com shows no error, just the latter message, NY Times just says 'Your Kindle is unable to load the requested page' although it showed some content behind the error box. Other stock bookmarks (Amazon, Google, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, IMDB) works flawlessly.
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote