View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:20 PM   #18
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I haven't personally run into that, but I don't buy a lot of things used from Amazon. I buy more diapers than anything else from them these days and used is not something I even consider.

Somewhat off topic but I am surprised that the comment I made on the AG website actually got through their moderation and posted. I fully expected it to be moderated into oblivion.
Give it time.
They are currently busy digesting an Author Earnings presentation they attended recently.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByS...VJWlhsdHc/view

The AG boss is the sitting lady in the front.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote