View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Also check out our own Book upload section. (Click on Ebooks at the blue bar towards the top of this page.)

I'm in the UK. When I first imported my Sony PRS500, in May 2007, I had no choice but to register it at the US Sony site. But I ticked the box claiming to live in the USA.

I got a PRS505 for Christmas. So far, I haven't registered it anywhere, but expect to add it to my US Sony account. I cannot see any benefit of registering it with Waterstone's.

What sort of books are you looking for, ericthelobster?

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote