Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #1158
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavant View Post
I apologize if this is not the correct forum in which to post these questions; please redirect me if that is the case.
this is the right place

Quote:
First, is there any way to do collection view of books? I have an awful lot of items on my kindle, and collections are pretty necessary...
you can add labels and sort according to them.
you can sort according to folder structure

on the main page on the upper-right side there is an option to choose this (like the original system) and default is "read"
If you can send a picture of the main page I can show this on it also

Quote:
Second, how does one follow links in hypertext-enabled ebooks? In the native Kindle software, one just clicks on the link and is provided with the option, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do it at all on DK...
AFAIR this feature is included. when you try to highlight a word there could be an option to follow the link.

Quote:
Third, I followed the instructions on the updated original post to install dictionaries, but it doesn't seem to have worked - as a specific experiment, I tried installing the Jargon File and searching for the word "grok", but no results were found. Are there further steps needed than just the ones listed above?
just to be clear: it is not \DK_System\Lite\res\dict but \DK_System\xKindle\res\dict
you already have this folder.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote