View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #35795
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
My dog comes running whenever I put on lotion. Fortunately, some of them don't appeal to him. BUT the ones that do appeal -- well, I get a great lot of doggy kisses, and less lotion on my legs. I make sure to apply a lot to start with!
LOL. Lexie doesn't react when I use Dirty as a showergel on its own, but if I use it as a shampoo (can be done with many of Lush's showergels) I have to keep an eye on her that she doesn't sneak up on me on the back on the sofa to chew on my hair.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote