View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 12:17 PM   #35794
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I just locked the catflap to my rooms because Lexie was driving my crazy. I accidently discovered a new cat aphrodisiac. I had two left over showergels, Dirty (minty) and Grass (grass) by Lush, each not enough for a shower but together it was enough, so I mixed them. Lexie likes the scent of many Lush products but this combination had her stalk me to try and lick my skin.
My dog comes running whenever I put on lotion. Fortunately, some of them don't appeal to him. BUT the ones that do appeal -- well, I get a great lot of doggy kisses, and less lotion on my legs. I make sure to apply a lot to start with!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote