View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #35340
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Really warm here too! My sister convinced me we need to go kayaking today while it's so warm. I'm a little apprehensive -- I'm still in therapy for my shoulder and I'm not sure I should do it. I told her I'll go but I might just float a few feet off shore and she can do laps of the lake if she wants to.
Take care of that shoulder, Betty, but have some fun of course.

After weeks and weeks of rain, it is dry today, but........minus one degree.
I just packed all my detective- and other pocketbooks in boxes. I am saving up for an iPad mini and the secondhand bookstore promissed me 50 cents per book, and I will deliver about 800= about 400 euro,and I've got money from my birthday about 150 euro, so my goal is near in sight, I hope.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote