View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Eh... I'm not saying that the Paperwhite does not have a few things that I like but I think they made a huge mistake. Removing audio (even headphone jacks....), using smaller onboard memory (without external storage options), and removing the home button. I can understand the the smaller memory, they want more people to get the 3G, it's an okay business strategy. Besides that what are we gaining by removing these things? I guess my real question is are the new kindles worth it? Sure the touch screen is capacitive, but all that means to the end user is that if the screen cracks it still works AND it does not have a bezel. The higher contrast, a nice move and I totally agree. The front light, also a good idea and they had to do it. My question is why can't they add these onto the current design? I just feel that this was a bad move on amazons part. Oh well.... I still have my touch and hopefully amazon will learn from there mistakes.

P.S. - Counter arguments are welcome! I need to work on my debating skills .

Last edited by Titano; 09-06-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote