Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #13
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
If you want this sort of storage on a T1/2 then I guess you need to Root it and use a third party reader that will access the card as files/folders directly...
I check back once in a while, but don't think PRS+ has done anything yet for the T1.

I wish they would! I loved it on my 650, but my son took that Sony with him when he left. I still have hopes someone will do something like that, but the hacks for the T1 I've seen so far didn't have anything to change the file system. Not that I caught, anyway.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote