Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
wings99
wings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T2
Hi, not the same problem as such however when I power mine on, I get the error that the application ContentService has stopped unexpectedly, & to force close. It doesn't affect the reading of books & I can access everything that I want to. I haven't done the firmware upgrade, I was going to as I thought that might fix it. Maybe I won't.
I haven't tried either soft or hard reset, won't do that until it becomes a problem but I'm not really powering it off/on for it to annoy me.
Have you tried reloading your books?
wings99 is offline   Reply With Quote