View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:42 AM   #11
ritoroy
Enthusiast
ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.ritoroy knows what's going on.

Device: Sony Reader
PRS-500 Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siavahda View Post
I know the 500 covers can't be used for the 505 readers, but could it work the other way around? I still have the (ancient!) PRS-500 and need to replace the cover, but I can't find a cover for the 500 anywhere.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use a 505 cover instead? Even though the 505 covers don't clip into place...
Siavahda, I traded in my PRS-500 late last year, but still have two of the covers: the original black Sony cover in mint unused condition (I rate it as one of the best covers Sony ever included with a Reader) as well as an OEM red leather cover that I used and loved. I shall be happy to send both of them to you if you cover the shipping cost.
ritoroy is offline   Reply With Quote